Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip
Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip offers the travelers an exclusive opportunity, which is connecting the lovely holiday resort of Turkey, Bodrum, with one of the prettiest islands of Greece in a couple of hours! If you are or plan to be in Bodrum and think about the ways to diversify your days in there, we highly recommend you to visit Rhodes Island with us without being have to deal with the boring process: we will handle everything for you! The only thing you should do will be to decide what you should do in Rhodes.
If you are interested in joining in our Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip and visiting the lovely Island by departing from Bodrum, you should read below to learn the important details!
Things You Should Know about Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip
Before giving some tips about what you can do in Rhodes Island, we would like to underline some facts about Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip.
- You should be aware that Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip is not a tour or excursion: we will not be with you in Rhodes Island, we will only organize your trip. Thus, there will be no guidance or program that is made by us.
- We cannot get you a visa or help the process; it should be taken by you personally.
Get Prepared for Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip
To get prepared perfectly for Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip, you should know what things you should put in your bag.
- First of all, your passport and visa must be with you.
- Secondly, you should bring your hat, sun cream, sunglasses, swimsuit, towel, a bottle of water, some snacks and money.
- And lastly, we recommend you to get your camera ready to record, hence the landscape of Rhodes is quite pretty.
To start our Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip organization, we will pick you up from your hotel in Bodrum at approximately 8:00 am by our fully-equipped, modern and comfortable vehicle. Then, we will drive until we get to the harbor where the ferryboats to Rhodes depart from.
After the required process is completed (document control), you will go aboard, have a seat and get ready to enjoy a 2-hour-20-minute voyage on the amazing Aegean Sea! During this time, we suggest you to take photos of the sea and the tiny islands on it to make your trip more beautiful.
When you get to Rhodes Island, there will be another control and then, your free time in there will begin!
Things to Do in Rhodes Island
The main stop of Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip will make you fall in love with it at the first sight; yet, when you see all the things that it has, your love will get more intense! Below, you can easily have some ideas about things to do in Rhodes Island.
- Visit the Old Town of Rhodes, which is famous for being the largest medieval city in Europe.
- Visit Butterfly Valley, Rodini Park and Seven Springs especially if you are a nature admirer.
- Visit Archaeological Museum of Rhodes and have a chance to look at the roots and historical background of Rhodes.
- Observe the glamour of Palace of the Grand Masters and Town Walls.
- Enjoy swimming in the crystal-clear sea waters of Aegean Sea.
- If you are an adrenaline addict, join in the water sports in Rhodes Island.
When th time is up in Rhodes Island, you will get to the harbor and wait for the ferryboat that you will get on. Again, 2-hour-20-minute voyage will be completed and you will get to Bodrum. In Bodrum, we will pick you up from the harbor and take you to your hotel. Upon the arrival, our Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip will end successfully.
If you like the content of our Bodrum Rhodes Day Trip, you can easily book it online as well as other Bodrum excursions we arrange. Also, you can contact us 7/24; we will gladly help you.