Note: For Availability, Check The Calendar
Tour Days: Everyday
Tour Start Time: First session: 10:00 / Second Session: 14:00
Tour Ending Time: First session: 13:00 / Second Session: 17:00
- Please note that all of our tours and activities include free pickup and drop off services for all participants. As such, collecting all participants might sometimes take longer than expected causing delays regarding the start and end of our tours. We kindly request all participants be ready for pickup and drop off by the shuttle service in the time frame specified here. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Stop: Goreme Gorceli Valley
2. Stop: Pigeon Valley (The tree with blue bead)
3. Stop: Ibrahimpaşa Village
3. Stop: Hallac Hospital Monastery
3. Stop: Ortahisar
3. Stop: Güllüdere Valley
A pick up and drop back services (From/to Urgup, Goreme, Uchisar, Ortahisar)
English Speaking Guide
- Our groups are smaller and limited to 5 pessengers for each tour.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready by the hotel’s reception 10 minutes before departure time.
- Marmaris Travel reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice.
Jeep Safari in Cappadocia
The adventures with Jeep Safari in Cappadocia are thrilling and memorable
It involves travelling and having fun on an off-road vehicle. The Jeep vehicle will offer you a chance to sightsee and experience nothing but the best. The sightseeing involves different places for instance Ibrahimpasa formerly known as Babayan which is a Greek name.
There is a bridge at the central point that crosses a gorge. The bridge is ancient and goes way back to 1939 however, it has been face-lifted and it looks brand new. It is appealing to the eye because apart from being old, it has been refurbished and you can have a panoramic view of it.
The stone Cappadocian houses are also an amazing sight with highly decorated facades. There are also valleys from the Safari that are impressive. The Pigeon Valley is one of them that is excellently displayed for your eyes to see. It has ancient pigeon houses that are spectacular. The houses once inhabited by pigeons are carved into the cliff faces. The dramatic landscapes are an excellent place to visit.
The Beet Valley
The Beet Valley is magnificent to see because of the Monastic church that is surrounded by stones. The church ceiling is completely covered with frescoes. The church is referred to as Pancarlık. There is another church called Sarik which is a recent discovery. The church was covered up by the earth. It is now available to view and wonder about all these creations.
The Gorceli Valley
Another interesting place to see is the Gorceli Valley. It is so far the greenest place in Cappadocia. The nature surrounding the valley is beautiful and not dry like the rest.
Gorceli is beauty at its best and you can see the natural side of it. A village by the name Mustafapasa which was initially a Greek town is another historical site.
The Greeks or Rums lived in this village in the ancient years until 1928. There are Greek mansions here which are quite a scene to check out.
The Golgoli Hills
The Golgoli Hills has awesome rock formations near the Damsa Lake. The hills are attractive and a good place to view the sky. It is especially great to view the sky in the evening as the sun sets. The place is usually used by TUBITAK during summer camps. It is scenery like no other and will make your stay a lovely one.
The Hospital Monastery
The Hospital Monastery is one of the various courtyard monasteries. It has an enormous tomb, kitchen, vestibule, five various rooms, and a church. The church inside has cross inscribed to it with four columns. The uniqueness is seen on where there is an animal head on the column capitals. To more intriguing details is the sculpture of a human head on the wall.
The Ortahisar scenery is considered to be an agricultural epitome in Cappadocia. The scenery has a castle hence giving the town this particular name.
The cave has areas where people in the town can still have citrus fruits. The citrus storage caves especially lemons are usually seen in the month of April. Lemon scent can be smelt as soon as you enter the town. The discovery of the caves as storage areas are a thing to check out when you travel here. These superb places can be a reality when you experience Cappadocia Jeep Safari.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]