Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour
Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour is what you need to crown your vacation in Bodrum if you want to please your eyes, mind and soul with the hybrid of adrenaline and peaceful depths of Mediterranean Sea. Since sometimes swimming might be not enough, you can sign up for Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour and explore where you swim! The underwater is full of surprises which will leave you speechless… literally!
If you are or plan to be in Bodrum, you should keep reading to learn the details of this exclusive program from beginning to end. We are sure when you finish reading, you will be smoldering to be a participant!
Get Prepared for Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour
Before giving the details about the program, we would like to share some tips about the preparation session for Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour, and the things you should know before booking the tour.
- Firstly, children under 14 years old cannot dive (they can snorkel or be a guest on the deck, though). Also, it is not suitable for pregnant women, either.
- Secondly, regardless of being a diver or not, if you will come to the deck, you should bring your hat, sunglasses, sun cream, swimsuit, towel and camera with you.
- Thirdly, there are 3 different Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour packages for our participants such as;
- Half Day Scuba Diving Tour for Inexperienced Divers: This package is made for ones who will dive for the first time ever. In this package, you dive with a professional instructor and diver after a training part. (1 dive)
- Certificated Half Day Scuba Diving Tour: This package is made for experienced or certificated divers and they have 2 dives in a row.
- Half Day Snorkeling Tour: This package is made for ones who are not ready to dive entirely. Yet, they will be able to enjoy snorkeling and get certificated. (2 dives)
To start our Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour officially, we will pick you up from your hotel in Bodrum in 08:00-08:30 am by our fully-equipped, modern and comfortable vehicle. Then, we will drive until we get to the port where our boat will depart from.
In the port, you will be welcomed warmly by our professional crew and led to the boat. Our boat is hygienic, safe and fully-equipped to provide you with both safety and comfort
Next, everyone who will enjoy scuba diving in Bodrum will wear the required equipment, and inexperienced divers of Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour will have a training part. In this part, professional and licensed divers/instructors of our team will teach the-first-time divers safety procedures, how to use the equipment, communicate through the sign language, breath efficiently and keep calm under the depths of the sea. Then, when everyone is ready to dive, the most exciting part of Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour will start… Hold your breath!
During Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour
During Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour, regardless of being experienced or inexperienced, you will be able to explore the beautiful life beneath the surface; of course, if you are a certificated diver, you can go deeper and reach to the hidden paradises of this breathtaking blue world. In any case, though, you will explore another dimension which you cannot see in everyday life!
Under the surface, you will be able to observe colorful fishes, starfishes, octopuses, corals, seashells and more. Depending on your program, you will enjoy your entire time in a unique world. In the meantime, other participants who are not willing to dive or your guests who has come to watch you can enjoy sunbathing on our deck! In brief, Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour is for everyone!
When everyone comes aboard after completing the diving part of Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour, there will be a lunch break on the deck to refill your energy bar and fill your stomach with delicious foods!
When time is up on the sea, we will sail back to the port. In there, you will say goodbye to our crew and get on our vehichle that waits for picking you up and taking to your hotel. Upon arrival, our Bodrum Scuba Diving Tour will end successfully.
If you like the content, you can book this tour online. For further questions, you can contact us. Also, you can view other Bodrum excursions we arrange on the related page.