Icmeler Turkish Bath
Tour Days: Everyday
Tour Start Time: Half Hourly
Tour Time: 2 Hours
- Please note that all of our tours and activities include free pickup and drop off services for all participants. As such, collecting all participants might sometimes take longer than expected causing delays regarding the start and end of our tours. We kindly request all participants be ready for pickup and drop off by the shuttle service in the time frame specified here. Thank you for your cooperation.
A pick up and drop back services
Soap and Towels
Do I have to pay tour fee in advance?
No. You can pay in personal on the tour day. Credit card informations are not required when you are booking.
Icmeler – This holiday resort is about 8 kilometers from the city called Marmaris. Its holiday environment is one of a kind following the icmeler bay located at the datcha peninsula. With mountains, a fantastic view lies before your eyes. Icmeler Turkish bath might be a good relaxing place after having an exhausting walk in this lovely town or going on filthy excursions such as buggy safari.
Icmeler Turkish Bath Details:
The difference of Turkish bath is the usage of water instead of steam used worldwide. This difference is what encourages many tourists to try out Turkish Bath.
Turkish bath is believed to date back as early as 17th century and its style shows an example of the ancient Greece and other ancient civilizations that used bath to relax the body and mind and also to relieve stress. As a tourist who is going to Icmeler for vacation, one of the best things to do is to experience Turkish bath to get ready for a sunbathing on the beach and to relax the mind after a long working year. You deserve it. By the way, it is also called hammam.
In the hammam in Icmeler, you also get sauna service. After this, what follows is that a kind mitt with a rough surface is applied by an experienced massager who would remove dead skins off your body to reveal the work of the Icmeler bath. This process makes you feel alive, ready for an active vacation and you could relax before leaving at the lounge by the bar.
The bath process can be offered any day of the week and at any time you wish, and the process lasts about an hour and thirty minutes or a maximum of 2 hours.
Marmaris Turkish Bath – The Price Includes:
- Tranport from your hotel to the hamam, and back.
- Peeling with a special mitt.
- A foam massage with natural soap.
- A relaxing oil massage.
You must Bring:
- A swimsuit.
- Money for personal expenses.
Free locker storage is offered in the hammam.