Get Prepared for Kusadasi Jeep Safari
Before getting into details of the exciting parts of the content, we would like to share some things you should consider before joining in our jeep safari.
- First of all, you should definitely bring your hat, sun cream and sunglasses with you to protect yourself from the harmful effects of the sun during the entire time in safari tour.
- Secondly, you should remember that we will visit some spots in which you can swim; therefore, do not forget to take your swimsuit and towel if you want to enjoy crystal clear waters of Aegean Sea!
- And lastly, you should protect your electronic devices from water and mud.
To start our Kusadasi Jeep Safari officially, we will pick you up from your hotel in Kusadasi roughly at 08:30 by our fully-equipped, modern and comfortable vehicle. Then, we will drive to the field where the journey will begin.
Before the Tour
In the field, you will be welcomed warmly by our professional team including our drivers who will drive the jeeps of the convoy. After being divided into groups, every group will hop in their jeeps, fasten their belts and we will ready to go!
During Kusadasi Jeep Safari
We will explore the brilliance of tall trees that reach to the sky, beauty of wild flowers, mixture of shades of green and blue, valuable terrains of Kusadasi, twisty dusty paths, hills, essence of the nature, lovely villages, rivers, shores, beaches…
In short, many things which are worth seeing and ornamenting your photos. Therefore, we recommend you to record our journey especially when we have comfortable breaks to observe the landscape.
Speaking of breaks, we will visit some outstanding places in the national park such as;
- Kursunlu Monastery: Has been built by Byzantines, Kursunlu Monastery stands for centuries at 600 meters above the sea level, and it is still full of historical and religious ambiance in its striking structure.
- Echo Valley: This is a natural area that will help you breathe some fresh air and find peace.
- Zeus Cave: An inspiration to the mythological stories, Zeus Cave will be explored by us even if it has a hidden entrance, which makes it so famous and popular!
After enjoying the drive, stops, photos and sceneries, we will stop and have a delicious lunch of which the main course is grilled chicken! This tasty BBQ party will refill our energy bars and fill our rumbling stomachs.
When we are ready to go again, we will drive to the last stop of our jeep safari tour
Long Beach will be the final stop and we will be enjoying golden, smooth shores and wonderful shades of blue of Aegean Sea.
You can enjoy this combination by swimming, lying down on the sands and sunbathing. Especially if you plan for joining in Kusadasi Jeep Safari as a family or group of friends, you will be able to double the joy while you are enjoying the view!
When our free time ends, we will hop in the jeeps and take to the roads as a jeep convoy again. After reaching to the ending point of this journey, we will say goodbye to the drivers and get on the vehicle that waits for picking you up to drop you to your hotel.