Things You Should Know About Kusadasi Samos Tour
Before getting into the details about how your day during Kusadasi Samos Tour will be like, we would like to underline some facts about our day trip.
- You should be aware of the fact that Samos Tour from Kusadasi is not a tour with guidance or program; we handle the transportation and the taxes. In other words, you will have a free time in Samos Island, without us.
- You have to have every required document to enter the borders of Greece, and they are taken personally.
Get Prepared for Kusadasi Samos Tour
If you are ready to sign up for Samos day trip, you should know how to prepare your bag perfectly, too.
- First of all, you should definitely take your hat, sunglasses and sun cream with you in order to protect yourself from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Secondly, we suggest you to put your swimsuit, towel, camera and money in your bag, since you might need them.
- And lastly, you must have your passport with you.
To start our tour officially, we will pick you up from your hotel in Kusadasi by our fully-equipped, modern and comfortable vehicle approximately at 7:30 am. Then, we will drive until the harbor where high-speed ferryboats depart from.
In there, the control process will be done and you will be led to the ferryboat.
The Ferryboat Trip
Kusadasi Samos Tour will continue with a ferryboat trip which will last for 90 minutes. On the surface of Aegean Sea, you will be able to observe the beauty of endless waters and the unpolluted nature during this period. Also, you will feel the unique sense of visiting another country!
When you reach to the shore, there will be another passport control and you will then be welcomed by the beautiful Samos Island!
Things to Do in Samos Island
During the 6-hour free time, you have many options to consider: There is a variety of things to do in Samos Island and they can appeal to the different types of travelling appetites easily. Luckily, in this section, you have some ideas to use while spending your time in Samos Island.
- Visit Heraion of Samos to enjoy the ancient texture of Samos.
- Walk in the Tunnel of Eupalinos.
- Take a walk in Kokkari by observing the beauty of simplicity and the crystal-clear waters.
- Visit Panagia Spiliani Church.
- Get to the golden shores of Samos Island and enjoy the refreshing waters of Aegean Sea.
- If you are an adrenaline addict, join in water sports and get thrilled!
- Taste the local dishes.
- Explore the Old Town of Samos.
- Sip a glass of Samos wine.
- Purchase some souvenirs that will remind you amazing Samos.
When time is up, you will get to the port and get on the ferryboat after the passport control. Then, after the voyage, you will arrive to the port of Bodrum. In there, you will get on our vehicle that waits for picking you up and taking you to your hotel. Upon the arrival, our trip will end successfully.
If you like the content, you can book it online like other Kusadasi excursions we arrange. Also, you can contact us 7/24; we will gladly help you.