- Children (7-12):£8
- Infants (0-6):£0
Note: For Availability, Check The Calendar
Tour Days: Everyday
Tour Start Time: 09:30
Tour Ending Time: 19:30
- Please note that all of our tours and activities include free pickup and drop off services for all participants. As such, collecting all participants might sometimes take longer than expected causing delays regarding the start and end of our tours. We kindly request all participants be ready for pickup and drop off by the shuttle service in the time frame specified here. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Swim in the Bay of Dolphins
- Admire the view of Lycian tombs
- Enjoy the mud bath or visit sulfur springs
- Explore the Turtle Beach
- Free pick up and drop off (From/to Icmeler, Armutalan, Siteler, Marmaris City Center)
- Lunch (Chicken, salad and pasta)
- English Speaking Crew
- All Enterance Fees
- You can pay in personal on your arrival. Credit card informations are not required when you are booking.
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice. Any increase in museum entrance fees will be reflected in the prices.
Dalyan Tour (Turtle Beach) from Marmaris
Dalyan Tour- if you like reading travel articles or prefer having general information about the country you will visit beforehand, probably you have learned that there are many places in Turkey that you must see at least once in your lifetime. That’s why we are providing much information about the places you should visit and things you can do during your stay in Marmaris and neighboring hotspots full of ancient history and adventure. As you learn more about the wonders of Turkey, you will realize that Dalyan is one of those magnificent places that you should visit.
Dalyan is a small town on the Dalyan River, inland from Turkey’s southwest coast. The area is not only famous for its natural beauty and the unique Iztuzu Beach that will be mentioned below, but also for the Lycian rock tombs on the cliffs overlooking the river.
The Dalyan Excursion offers three benefits: Therapy for your spirit, sightseeing and the beach: Once you are in Dalyan, we strongly advise you to take the tour that includes a cruise on the Dalyan river with a view of the Lycian tombs, and a visit to Iztuzu Beach or “Turtle Beach” in other words. Iztuzu beach is protected governmentally because of being the nesting place and natural living environment of Caretta-Caretta’s in Turkey. With its 5 km coastal length and golden coloured sand, Iztuzu beach was selected as the most beautiful beach in Europe in 2011. Please keep in mind that due to the shallow water, it is also a great beach for children.
What else you can experience in this tour? You may swim in the pool, saturated gray-hydrogen and mud treatments. We must say, the mud bath has been visited by the world stars such as Robbie Williams and Dustin Hoffman. Just apply the mud gently on the body, leave to dry, and then rinse. We bet you will feel 10 years younger!
If you like seafood, please take our advice and try Dalyan’s famous blue crabs! After lunch, a cruise on the Dalyan River past the grand rock-cut Lycian tombs that will allow you to take wonderful photographs in order to immortalize your lifetime sightseeing memories.
What is included in the Marmaris Turtle Beach Tour:
Transfer from the hotel and back to the hotel
Tickets to the mud springs and Turtle Beach
Lunch on the boat
English-speaking professional guide
Drinks on the boat
Other personal spending
The schedule of the Dalyan tour:
08.00 – 08.30 Collection of guests in Marmaris;
09.00 – 09.30 Departure by ship from the port of Marmaris
11.00 – 11.30 Stop for a swim in the Bay of Dolphins
12.00 – 12.30 Lunch on the ship
12.30 – 14.00 Free time for Turtle Beach
14.00 – 15.00 A boat trip to the mud springs
15.00 – 16.00 Free time for mud sources
16.00 – 17.00 Return by boat to the village Koycegiz;
17.00 – 19.00 Travel by boat from the village Koycegiz to Marmaris
19.00 – 20.00 Transfer to the hotels in Marmaris
Just give us a call and we can arrange the programme as you wish…