Marmaris Rafting Tour
Tour Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Tour Start Time: 07:30 Thru 08:00
Tour Ending Time: 17:00 Thru 18:00
- Please note that all of our tours and activities include free pickup and drop off services for all participants. As such, collecting all participants might sometimes take longer than expected causing delays regarding the start and end of our tours. We kindly request all participants be ready for pickup and drop off by the shuttle service in the time frame specified here. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Stop: Ak Köprü
2. Stop: Dalaman River
A pick up and drop back services
Breakfast and Lunch
English Speaking Crew
Do I have to pay tour fee in advance?
No. You can pay in personal on the tour day. Credit card informations are not required when you are booking.
Is There Any Age Limitation For Rafting Tour?
Yes. Younger than 14 years old can not join the tour.
Marmaris Rafting Tour will fill your body with Adrenaline!
Marmaris rafting tour is one of the most interesting and popular activities in Marmaris. Everyone can test their will, courage and endurance by going on a rafting adventure.
The lingering memories of this extreme sport in Marmaris will stay with you forever!
Marmaris rafting tour takes place on the Dalaman River. The route from Marmaris to Dalaman takes about one and a half hours.
Dalaman River is divided into two levels of difficulty, and the fusion takes place in two stages.
The upper stage of the river has a level of R3. Thresholds are 3-4 levels of complexity.
The lower stage of the river has a level of R2. This stretch is considered to be the most preferred for beginners. Part of this section of the river has a level of R1, and even children can participate in that part.
Rafting in Dalaman, Akkopru, begins at the bridge near the village of Demirli, and ends after 12 km in the village of Arpacik. During the tour, you can experience the adrenaline rafting, see the pristine nature of the surrounding area of Marmaris, raft in the clear mountain river and become a professional rafter.
Useful tips for Marmaris rafting excursion
1. Since you will be spending the whole day in the sun, sometimes plunging into the water and sometimes washing up spray Dalaman River, bringing a water-resistant sunscreen would be wise.
2. Appropriate shoes – your shoes should sit tight on your feet, and it is better if it is laced. Beach slippers are not suitable for rafting excursions.
3. If you’ve never been rafting on the first section of the river, it can be very difficult for you. Consider your capabilities realistically.
4. Dalaman River, as a mountain river can be icy. When booking a rafting excursion, please specify whether you want wetsuits or not. This is especially important for women and children.
5. At the beginning of the tour, you will be given life jackets and helmets. Do not neglect the safety precautions as it is about your health.
Have a good, adventurous day!