- Package 1:£8
- Package 2:£14
- Package 3:£20
Tour Days: Everyday
Tour Start Time: Anytime
Tour Duration: Apx. 1.5 Hours
- Please note that all of our tours and activities include free pickup and drop off services for all participants. As such, collecting all participants might sometimes take longer than expected causing delays regarding the start and end of our tours. We kindly request all participants be ready for pickup and drop off by the shuttle service in the time frame specified here. Thank you for your cooperation.
A pick up and drop back services (From/to Icmeler, Armutalan, Siteler, Marmaris City Center)
All packages include above also.
- Package 1: Oil Massage (15 Min)
- Package 2: Oil Massage (30 Min)
- Package 3: Oil Massage (30 Min), Face Mask, Drinks (Water, Tea, Coffee)
- You can pay in personal on your arrival. Credit card informations are not required when you are booking.
- Tour programs and prices may change without prior notice.
Turkish hamam is popular since the time of the Sultans and other ancient civilizations. The whole point is that the usefulness of the Turkish bath has long been proven. That is why we will now tell you about the benefits of visiting a hamam in Marmaris, and explain which is the best time to visit the bath, and why not to miss this opportunity.
What is the Benefit of the Turkish Bath?
Arriving in Marmaris, we advise you to devote a few hours to a Turkish bath in one of the first days of rest. Why should you go to a Turkish bath at once? The fact is that the procedures in the Turkish bath allow you to completely clear from the old skin that will interfere with an even beautiful tan. Just after the Turkish bath you will feel already rested and gathered strength for new adventures and a fun holiday. The third reason is that special procedures will help you to preserve youth and beauty. With the help of special temperatures in such baths, they learned not only to prolong youth, but even to treat some of the diseases.
Turkish bath, which we offer is significantly different from those where you are trying to sell tours in other agencies. Our bath is designed for special guests, you will not be in a public cheap bath, where you will not be given much time, where visitors are put on stream. In our bath-house there are included many services, as mentioned above, on skin rejuvenation. Several types of massages, face mask, visiting water procedures and many other health-improving procedures are just a little of what will be done to you when you visit our Turkish bath. We pay attention not only to a particular part of your body, but to the whole body, otherwise there will be no tangible benefit.
You can visit the sauna at any time and any day, so if you like our procedures, you can repeat them before leaving home and the beginning of the work process. You should dress in a bathing suit, take change clothes, otherwise you will not have to, everything will be offered and provided in the bath. Also in the bathhouse there will be your own photographer, if you want to capture yourself in the ancient Turkish traditions in the hamam, then you can buy a disc with photos there. You should take some money for your personal expenses if you want to get some additional procedures or buy something.
Additional Information – VIP Turkish Hamam
The cost of the tour includes the following services:
– Transfer from your hotel to the Turkish bath and back;
– full insurance;
– Promotes the renewal of the skin covering the scrub massage;
– Face mask from natural ingredients, enriched with vitamins;
– special massage with soap foam;
– 20 minutes you will do aromatherapy massage;
– Procedure for removing the old skin of your feet – Treatment of the foot (without covering the nails);
– a special medical and recreational procedure, which is conducted with the participation of small fish.
– drinks (tea-coffee)
NOT included in the price VIP Turkish Hamam:
– other types of special massage;
– Your other personal expenses and tips.