Marmaris White Tour – Get Prepared
Before giving details about the route, we would like to share some information about the preparation session in which you will find tips to prepare your bag perfectly and things to consider before booking the tour.
- First of all, White Tour includes a lot of walking. That is why, it is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties.
- Secondly, we highly recommend you to bring your sunglasses, sun cream, hat, swimsuit, towel, a bottle of water and camera in order to enjoy the tour to the fullest.
- And lastly, before meeting us, you might prefer to wear comfortable clothes and shoes for avoiding any discomfort during the entire tour.
The Route of White Tour from Marmaris
If you are ready to go, we will take you to a perfect destination which will please your eyes, mind and soul at the same time by having striking features. In this section, you will learn the route of our tour step by step.
To start our Marmaris White Tour officially, we will pick you up by our fully-equipped, modern and comfortable vehicle in the morning.
After all of our guests get on the bus, we will start taking the roads to Salda Lake, which is our first stop. During this time, our professional and licensed guide will provide you with information which is about the places we will visit.
Before arriving to Salda Lake, we will stop by a local restaurant (in Kale district) in which we will have a breakfast break. Proving the fame of Turkish cuisine, we will eat delicious foods in there, and then, get ready to complete the ride.
Free Time in Salda Lake
The first stop will be Salda Lake, which is located in Burdur province of Turkey. Generally, Burdur is not a popular destination in Turkey; yet, Salda Lake makes this name important both for foreign and local tourists. When you visit there, you will understand why clearly.
As a spoiler, though, we will give some information about it. Salda Lake simply combines white sands and turquoise waters in the context of untouched nature.
In any time of an hour and in any season, this place can be quite attractive for people who love nature, seek peace and want to please their eyes.
A natural white beach which welcomes you to walk on it surrounds the lake. You can mix to the relaxing waters of Salda Lake while you are watching the hybrid of blue, white and green.
Also, you can cover your body with healing muds in there. To sum up, during the free time of the first stop of our Marmaris White Tour, you should enjoy every inch of this paradisiacal place.
To have a relaxing and satisfying break, we will visit a local restaurant and have a lunch. In there, we will fill our stomachs and energy bars to enjoy Pamukkale efficiently!
Free Time in Pamukkale
When time is up, we will get on the bus again and to get to Pamukkale, which is the second stop. Nearly after 1 hour and 30 minutes, we will arrive to Pamukkale which is located in Denizli province of Turkey. Then, we will let you explore wherever you want! Before giving some tips about where to see in Pamukkale and why, we would like to remind our tour guide will be there to answer your questions and give further information.
- Pamukkale Travertines: What makes Pamukkale very famous and unique is the natural formation of Pamukkale Mountain which is covered with travertines that are full of thermal waters. Before centuries, this shape has been formed by chemical reactions, eruptions and the pressure of hot water. Then, it has become a wonderful structure that proves the statement the nature is the best artist. By observing these terraces, playing in their puddles and benefitting from their white muds, you will admire the cooperation of Pamukkale Mountain and nature!
- Ancient City of Hierapolis: When you reach to the peak of Pamukkale Mountain, you will be able to visit one of the most important ancient cities in Turkey: Ancient City of Hierapolis. Also known as Holy City, Hierapolis is a very valuable source for travelers who like to explore the mysteries of Roman and Byzantine eras, and also, some of the significant events of Christianity. If you are one of them, we recommend you to go for a walk among the ruins, gates, streets, marbles, statues, tombs, altars, columns, libraries, theatres and more. This ancient site and all information you will have in there will expand your mind and cultural accumulation.
- Cleopatra’s Pool: With its impressive story (you will learn it from our guide!), Cleopatra Pool welcomes you to admire its natural beauty which has been born after a massive earthquake and a following flood. That is why, this pool is filled with some of the parts of ancient structures and hot, thermal waters. By paying for an entrance fee, you can swim in this amazing pool during the free time of our tour.
When time is up, we will unite again, get on the bus and depart from Pamukkale to Marmaris. Nearly after 3 hours on the roads, we will arrive to Marmaris, and take you to your hotel. Then, our trip will end successfully.