Marmaris Talk Of The Town
Tour Days: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Tour Start Time: 19:00 Thru 20:00
Tour Ending Time: 24:00
- Please note that all of our tours and activities include free pickup and drop off services for all participants. As such, collecting all participants might sometimes take longer than expected causing delays regarding the start and end of our tours. We kindly request all participants be ready for pickup and drop off by the shuttle service in the time frame specified here. Thank you for your cooperation.
A pick up and drop back services
Entrance Fee to Cabaret
English Speaking Crew
Do I have to pay tour fee in advance?
No. You can pay in personal on the tour day. Credit card informations are not required when you are booking.
Marmaris Talk Of The Town (a.k.a “Cheers Bar”) is an astounding night club/beach bar which is located in central Marmaris which has made its name notable over the years and is well known by loyal Marmaris visitors, especially by the British. You may or may not have heard of it but when you go there, well, you’ll be sure not to forget it. This specific location has its own private beach in which you can spend your day here as you wish. It goes through many phases throughout the day from being a beach bar, to hosting guests for a colourful and comedic show to lastly being a place of fun till dawn. Sports and special events are also shown here on two large flatscreen tv’s so it’ll be worth watching while accompanied by a beer or two.
After the light of day eventually starts to fade away during the evening hours, around 7 o’clock the “Cabaret” show starts to take place. The Cabaret show is a drag show (quite funny right?) full of vibrant colours, fancy costumes, comedy and ingenuity. It’ll sure take your mind of any problems or troubling thoughts you may have and let you live the moment! You are entitled to have dinner and a local drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic to your liking) in the price you pay for the show’s ticket.
The show steadies down and comes to a halt at 12am and makes way for all of you party goers to have some fun till the early morning hours. And that basically rounds it up for this beauty of a place, its definitely worth checking out! Oh, and I greatly recommend buying your ticket in advance as it is almost always sold out close to the show. This show takes place from Tuesdays to Sundays (excluding Mondays).
Cabaret’s time schedule:
- Tuesdays to Sundays (Excluding Mondays)
- From 7pm until 12am
Ticket includes the following;
- Transport from your hotel to and from the event
- Dinner and a local drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic acoording to preference.)
- extras: beverages and snacks
What I should bring:
- A camera