Kusadasi excursions are the best options to diversify your holiday in Kusadasi. Since they are pre-arranged by the professionals, those excursions, tours, trips or events are well organized, fun, enjoyable and satisfying. Therefore, instead of having to deal with boring researches about the every detail of your vacation, you can benefit from the already-prepared, rich contents of Kusadasi excursions.
Before getting into details of these excursions, we would like to share some general information about Kusadasi to give an idea to you while you are trying to choose the best Kusadasi excursion that suits your desires and expectations. By considering the things we will share below, you will be able to decide the things you want to experience during your holiday.
Kusadasi locates in Aegean Region of Turkey, more precisely, in province of Aydin. Of course, as all of the beaches that extend along Aegean Sea, Kusadasi have perfect swimming spots that attract millions of people. Indeed, even if the population in Kusadasi is roundly 117.000, the number gets multiplied when summer comes because of the tourists from all around the world. If you wonder the reason of this popularity, we should note that there is not only one reason; there are actually many of them.
- Firstly, Kusadasi is one of the cheapest holiday resorts of Turkey. Even if there are privatized beaches and facilities, too, comparing to the other holidays resorts, the prices are much more affordable in Kusadasi, including the prices of hotels.
- Secondly, Kusadasi is suitable for families as well as single travelers, couples or groups. Due to having many beaches with shallow sea levels, the swimming spots of Kusadasi are safe for children.
- Thirdly, Kusadasi has beautiful places to visit such as Dilek Peninsula National Park, Zeus Cave, Kusadasi Bazaar, Okuz Mehmet Pasa Caravansary, Ataturk Memorial, Clock Tower and Guvercinada Castle addition to the pretty beaches of Kusadasi such as Ladies Beach, Kusadasi Halk Beach, Green Beach, Yılanci Burnu Beach, Long Beach, Kustur Beach, and the beaches in the National Park.
- And lastly, Kusadasi has a perfect location which is close to some of the important places to visit in Turkey such as ancient city of Ephesus (17 km), House of Mary (21 km), Temple of Artemis (19 km) and Sirince Village (27 km). Also, getting from Kusadasi to Pamukkale lasts nearly 3 hours, which means in a day, you can visit the famous “cotton castle” of Turkey, another place from that takes place in the list of world heritages of UNESCO.
In a nutshell, by traveling to Kusadasi, you can find what you search for. As a recommendation, do not forget to taste delicious dishes of Aegean cuisine which dominantly consists of vegetables and herbs, take photos of the sunset that reflects on the surface of Aegean Sea and enroll in a boat trip in Kusadasi. By sailing to the unpolluted, empty and pretty corners of Kusadasi, you will be able to explore even more of what Kusadasi hides in its boundaries. Thus, you should definitely come aboard!
Thrilling Kusadasi Excursions
As soon as you get to Kusadasi, you will notice how sympatric and peaceful place Kusadasi is. However, this “innocent” look does not mean that Kusadasi has no capacity to provide you exciting moments during your holiday in there. Actually, with thrilling Kusadasi excursions, you can always find the adrenaline boost that you need!
- For example, along the terrains of Kusadasi, you can enjoy special routes that last for kilometers to the accompaniment of breathtaking natural views, fun, excitement, screams, laughter, muds and dust! To do so, you can enroll in a horse safari, jeep safari or quad bike safari and enjoy riding to the fullest. Even if they include in different features, all of them are exclusive offers for travelers with adventurous souls.
- As another option in the thrilling Kusadasi excursions session, you can add excitement into the waters. For instance, you can enroll in Kusadasi scuba diving to observe the beauty of the depths of Aegean Sea and its colorful and unique flora and fauna while adrenaline is coalescing into your blood. Of course, that feeling will not come from the sense of lack of safety; it will come from amazing beauties of the shades of blue. Briefly, it is an unmissable chance for both your eyes and soul!
- Addition to them, you can also enjoy a fully-equipped facility that provides enormous fun through its slides, thematic pools and joyful activities. In order to benefit from all of them, you can enroll in Kusadasi Aquaparks excursion and lose yourself in fun and thrill by sliding down on the colorful slides with different heights and lengths, or diving into the turquoise waters with different shapes and themes. Before booking it, you should remember that the positive feelings will double when you bring the ones that you love!
Daily Kusadasi Excursions to Other Places
In the second section of our guide of Kusadasi excursions, we have mentioned that Kusadasi has a perfect location, if you remember. Now, it is time to share some good news based on this fact: If you want to visit ancient city of Ephesus (as both full day and half day) or Pamukkale, there are content-rich, dynamic and informative trips for you. In a day, specifically, in hours, you will learn detailed information about significant ancient civilizations and myths, stories, figures and events of them in the remains of Ephesus and Hierapolis (in Pamukkale). Also, there will be lots of other things to observe and enjoy, and you can learn more by clicking the related links.
As a recommendation, no matter which Kusadasi excursion you choose, do not leave Kusadasi without enjoying a special offer such as Kusadasi Turkish Bath session. Since you will get tired due to walking, hiking, riding, driving, swimming etc., you will want something to make you feel as light as a cotton: And this excursion is perfect for that. Therefore, to find out the reason of popularity of the Turkish Hammam tradition while you are getting rid of the stress, aches and exhaustion, you should join in and spoil yourself.
In a nutshell, we claim that even if there are many kinds of Kusadasi excursions and you can find the perfect one for you by considering the tips that we have shared with you in the previous paragraphs. To enjoy your holiday in Kusadasi as much as possible, diversify your days with different options!